Our goal is to promote canoeing as a healthy activity for people of all ages and gender and to provide an opportunity for members to enjoy the great outdoors by paddling for leisure or competition.
- Clean Up Australia Day Jan 30, 2023Sick of seeing masks, plastic bottles and other rubbish in your waterways? What better opportunity to get your club and community together for a Clean Up Paddle than on Clean Up Australia Day – Sunday March 5th. Clean Up Australia Day is a great way to get people along on … Clean Up Australia Day […]
- Up-coming National Events Jan 19, 2023Paddle Queensland is preparing to assist with the logistics for the up-coming national events. If you are interested in racing the following events:GP2 – PenrithPA Canoe Sprint Championships – PerthOceania & PA Canoe Marathon Championships – GeelongOceania & PA SUP Championships – Geelong Please register your details: Click here The post Up-coming National Events first […]
- 2023 Oceania & Paddle Australia Canoe Marathon & SUP Championships Jan 17, 2023Entries are now open! 1. Important links Web page Facebook Web page contains all the information about the championships including the first 5 newsletters. Newsletter 1 – Welcome Newsletter 2 – Timetable Newsletter 3 – Registrations. Newsletter 4 – Volunteers Newsletter 5 – Merchandise. The post 2023 Oceania & Paddle Australia Canoe Marathon & SUP […]
- Member Services Jan 11, 2023A key question asked by the community, is what services do Paddle Queensland offer. To help answer these questions, the above document was created which outlines the range of services provided to our clubs and their members. To download the Overview please click here. The post Member Services first appeared on Paddle Queensland. The post Member Services appeared first on Paddle […]
- Skills Workshop Jan 10, 2023Paddle Queensland is committed to improving the services and support provided to the Queensland paddle community. To help up-skill the paddle community we have developed the following workshops: To download the Overview please click here. The post Skills Workshop first appeared on Paddle Queensland. The post Skills Workshop appeared first on Paddle Queensland.
- Entries Open for 2023 PA Canoe Slalom Championships Mar 27, 2023The 2023 PA Canoe Slalom Championships will be held at Penrith Whitewater Stadium, NSW from the 14th – 16th of April. Entries are now open and close on Thursday 6 April 2023, we encourage everyone to register as soon as possible to secure their spot on the start line. Registrations must be completed via JustGo with […]
- Council honours Jessica Fox OAM with plaque at ‘Olympic Playground’ Mar 27, 2023Penrith City Council has acknowledged the achievements of Canoe Slalom World and Olympic Champion Jessica Fox OAM, and her contributions to the local community, with a plaque unveiling at Penrith Whitewater Stadium last week. During the ceremony, Penrith Mayor Tricia Hitchen listed Jessica’s many accomplishments, in particular Jessica’s technically perfect run in the C1 Canoe […]
- CANOE SPRINT NATIONAL PATHWAYS TEAMS PROVISIONALLY ANNOUNCED FOR 2023 Mar 25, 2023There was more on offer at the 2023 Paddle Australia (PA) Canoe Sprint Championships than just national titles, with the Junior and U23 Australian teams, and Asia Pacific Cup team announced at Champion Lakes today. PA National Performance Pathways Lead (Sprint) Kenny Wallace OAM OLY was on hand to announce the 14-strong Junior team, 12-strong […]
- OLYMPIC CHAMPIONS GO HEAD-TO-HEAD AT 2023 PA CANOE SPRINT CHAMPIONSHIPS Mar 24, 2023Day four of competition at the 2023 Paddle Australia Canoe Sprint Championships welcomed masters competitors for their first races, as paddlers across the junior and senior ranks continued to fly down the course at Champion Lakes in Perth. Personal and Australian best times were broken, as conditions helped to power competitors home in the 200, […]
- PADDLE AUSTRALIA ANNOUNCES 2023 CANOE SLALOM NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT SQUAD Mar 23, 2023Paddle Australia is pleased to announce the Canoe Slalom National Development squad for 2023. The National Development Squad has been designed to identify young paddlers with the potential to reach current and future national teams, and provide opportunities for paddlers to learn what is required to train and race at an elite level. 11 athletes […]