Our goal is to promote canoeing as a healthy activity for people of all ages and gender and to provide an opportunity for members to enjoy the great outdoors by paddling for leisure or competition.
- Platypus Paddle Jul 29, 2022Photos can be found on Platypus Paddle Facebook Page The post Platypus Paddle first appeared on Paddle Queensland. The post Platypus Paddle appeared first on Paddle Queensland.
- APSU Pacific Coast SUP Series – Round 1 Jul 29, 2022Round 1 of the APSU Pacific Coast SUP Series was held at Sandgate on the 17th of July to amazing conditions. Gold, Silver and Bronze certificates will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place line honours of each distance. Divisional winners and Finisher certificates will also be presented. Round … APSU Pacific Coast SUP […]
- Pacific Coast Marathon Series – Points and Leader Board Jul 29, 2022Round 3 of the Pacific Coast Marathon Series was held at Sandgate on the 17th of July to amazing conditions. Gold, Silver and Bronze certificates will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place line honours of each distance. Divisional winners and Finisher certificates will also be presented. Round 2 … Pacific Coast Marathon Series […]
- John Newton Team Boat Challenge Jul 29, 2022Photos can be found on CV Paddlers Facebook Page The post John Newton Team Boat Challenge first appeared on Paddle Queensland. The post John Newton Team Boat Challenge appeared first on Paddle Queensland.
- APSU PCSS Race 1 – Sandgate Paddling Club Jul 29, 2022The first independent SUP race for the Pacific Coast Marathon Series. With a clean start at 9:30am giving Sup paddlers 30+ minutes of clean water before race 3 started at 10am. Great racing, happy smiles and full bellies. Prizes awarded to all 18km paddlers who stayed for presentations after races … APSU PCSS Race 1 […]
- Paddle Australia announce 2022 ICF Canoe Ocean Racing World Championships team Aug 11, 2022Paddle Australia (PA) is pleased to confirm the Australian team for the upcoming 2022 ICF Canoe Ocean Racing World Championships. Being held from 6-9 October in Viana Do Castelo, Portugal, it will be the first time Australian athletes have participated in the event since 2019. Mackenzie Hynard is back on the Australian team for 2022 […]
- GOLDEN FINISH FOR AUSTRALIA AT ICF CANOE SPRINT & PARACANOE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS Aug 7, 2022Australia has capped off their 2022 ICF Canoe Sprint & Paracanoe World Championships campaign in sensational style with two gold and one bronze medal on the final day of racing in Canada. Dual Olympian Aly Bull produced two gold medals, kicking off with the Women’s K1 1000 before teaming up with Jackson Collins to take […]
- SILVER LININGS AT ICF CANOE SPRINT CHAMPIONSHIPS Aug 6, 2022Australia’s medal haul at the ICF Canoe Sprint Championships in Canada continued overnight, with silver in the Men’s K1 500 and Women’s K4 500. Olympic champion Jean van der Westhuyzen delivered an impressive final in the men’s K1 500 to win the silver medal, behind Czech Republic’s Josef Dostal. Almost a year to the day […]
- BRONZE MEDAL FOR LITTLEHALES AT ICF PARACANOE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS Aug 5, 2022Paralympian Dylan Littlehales has secured bronze medal in Men’s KL3 200 at the ICF Canoe Sprint & Paracanoe World Championships in Canada. In a fiercely contested final, the race came down to a photo finish with nothing separating the top three. At the halfway mark of the World Championships, Australia has secured two medals with […]
- AUSTRALIA BRINGS THE HEAT AT THE CANOE SPRINT & PARACANOE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS Aug 4, 2022Australia has continued its impressive form at the ICF Canoe Sprint and Paracanoe World Championships in Canada, with all Aussies advancing in their respective disciplines. Following on from day one success that saw Paracanoe sensation Ben Sainsbury claim gold at his World Championships debut, Australia continued to deliver impressive form on the world stage. The […]