Our goal is to promote canoeing as a healthy activity for people of all ages and gender and to provide an opportunity for members to enjoy the great outdoors by paddling for leisure or competition.
- Currumbin Capers Jun 3, 2023Sunday, 2nd July 2023 Click here to register The post Currumbin Capers first appeared on Paddle Queensland. The post Currumbin Capers appeared first on Paddle Queensland.
- Paddler Jun/Aug 23 May 28, 2023The Official Journal of Paddle Queensland Paddler Jun/Aug 23 Following the tireless work of past administrations and the value placed on the members journal QANOE, Paddler will continue the legacy and tradition that QANOE provided the Queensland paddling community by providing members and subscribers with the latest paddling news and … Paddler Jun/Aug 23 Read […]
- 2023 Annual Awards, it’s time to celebrate! May 23, 20232023 Paddle Queensland Annual Awards, It’s time to celebrate! On Saturday the 19th August, Paddle Queensland will host the 2023 Annual Awards in Oxenford recognising and celebrating the outstanding achievements of the community and provide an opportunity to reflect on the year that was. Paddle Queensland members can provide nominations … 2023 Annual Awards, it’s […]
- 14 Beaches Ocean Race May 14, 2023Welcome to the 14 Beaches Ocean Race hosted by Paddle Queensland. The 14 Beaches Ocean Race is the first Queensland event on the Shaw and Partners Australian Ocean Racing Series calendar, the third race of the Paddle Queensland Pacific Coast Ocean Racing Series and will also triple as the 2023 Ocean Racing State Championships. The … 14 Beaches Ocean Race […]
- Moreton Bay Ocean Paddle Results May 13, 2023Welcome to the Moreton Bay Ocean Paddle hosted by the Brisbane Paddling Club on the 13th May. The Moreton Bay Ocean Paddle is the first race of the Paddle Queensland Pacific Coast Ocean Racing Series. The Pacific Coast Ocean Racing Series will bring the Queensland Ocean Racing community together across four events … Moreton Bay Ocean Paddle […]
- Delfour just off the podium at Canoe Slalom World Cup Jun 2, 2023Lucien Delfour has missed the podium by the narrowest of margins at the ICF Canoe Slalom World Cup in Augsburg, Germany overnight. The NSWIS athlete finished second in the Kayak semi final before placing fourth in the final run, missing a podium finish by just over a second. Having qualified through to Friday’s semi final, […]
- Paddle Pathways – Get to know C1 paddler Kaylen Bassett May 31, 2023He originally followed his younger brother into the sport of canoe slalom, but when Kaylen Bassett talks about the support of his Paddle Australia “family”, he’s referring well beyond the immediate Bassett clan. Kaylen says his sporting highlight was making his first World Cup semi-final in Slovenia last year, in the same event where his […]
- CEO BLOG – MAY 2023 May 31, 2023May has been yet another busy month for Paddle Australia, marking the return to international competition for many athletes, with plenty happening on the home front as well! It has been fantastic to see our #OneTeam return to the world stage this month at first two Canoe Sprint World Cups of the season in Hungary […]
- AUSSIES READY AND RARING TO GO AHEAD OF 2023 ICF CANOE SLALOM WORLD CUP 1 May 31, 2023The Australian Canoe Slalom team are ready and raring to go ahead of the 2023 ICF Canoe Slalom World Cup 1 in Augsburg, Germany this week. The eight-strong Australian team will be headlined by Olympic gold medalist Jessica Fox and dual Olympian Lucien Delfour. The first World Cup event of the season will kick off […]
- OLYMPIC ROWER EYES OFF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS OF A NEW KIND May 30, 2023He’s a seven-time world champion and three-time Olympic gold medalist in the sport of rowing, but now James Tomkins is preparing for a challenge of a different kind. Since retiring as an elite athlete, Tomkins has been searching for ways to keep himself active, finding himself in an ocean ski. “I got involved when one […]